Saturday 8 June 2013

Dont deceive yourself with all that lepa talk!!!! Its hogwash!

Yep!
 
And I will tell you why in a bit!
 
First of all, I did get my car back on Monday evening and it was with a lot of mixed feelings!! Not sure why??:P.....well maybe because I had already started imagining my self in the shiny black Evoque and its pink leather interiors!!!......I STILL BELIEVE!! But as an observation and hoping BRF gets to see this soon....."Boss you are really doing a good job in Lagos State but the fines are too high and the process of getting it done is very disorganized and unnecessarily backward!! This is 2013 and we really should move with the times. And as a suggestion you can put in community service instead of money depending on the individuals. For crying out loud 50,000 naira for me wasn't funny at all, but it was like a death sentence for most of the other people. There was a man in particular who had to put down the money he had saved up for weeks for his mother's medical bill...he was devastated and in a lot of pain!"
 
Though I can go on and on and on...(my Gani spirit is awake)...lets just get on with looking and feeling great!

So I got a comment on my last write up about being lepa so can get away with bad food "for now"......o ma se o. Haven't we noticed that most of the orobos of today were once the lepas of yesterday? By the way orobo in my dictionary is anyone who is from a uk 16 and above. Sz 14s are baby orobos.  There are the very set orobos ( those that still have some sort of a waistline) and the generous orobos ( those who are "glorious" all round) So what happened? What happened to that lepacious form? Fit sculpted bellies and taut hips? Did they really start to eat 3 times what they were eating before? or they decided to only drink from the chocolate fountain? ( its kuku some sort of fountain)


In their defense I would say life happened. Hormones changed, mostly triggered by birth control pills OR pregnancy OR breastfeeding OR lack of activity( demanding 6-9 jobs with only mental activity) OR a combo of the 4. Before as students you are not watching what is oily or avoiding what doesn't have enough nutrients. "Biko gimme food make I wack go lecture". And you would most likely walk all of the distance to class or at least 50% and this was on the daily. Then the party rockers will still baff up at night and go and dance for hours......meeehhhhhhhn!! that's a whole lot exercise without realizing it.

But in my opinion you should thank God you are fat!!!! I know some people are going to go.....Ebun!!! are you kidding me? That just shows that at least one of the 4 I mentioned above has hit you, meaning you are growing and achieving milestones...teeheehee. But on a serious note, if you are fat, its an obvious report card of what's going on internally....which you obviously don't like, and if you love your self and the people around you, you want to do something about it ASAP!!In the process of now trying to get rid of all that excess weight, the proper way that is- proper meal plan and exercise, you address other issues you probably didn't know you had or was pending.....hence TOTAL WELLNESS.
             My report card I hated and needed to correct!!!


Me in Feb 2013 at another SIL wedding at sz small 12/small 14......maybe a B+ (counting from where I am coming from)
 
 

 







Me very recently at 10 up big 12 down.......on my way to A+


Weight loss is just ONE of the benefits of total wellness.....being lepa doesn't necessarily mean you are healthy!! (sorry to burst your bubbles hun). I see a lot of lepas who would pant and gasp for breathe after climbing up a few flights of stairs!! Like seriously?? Honey, you need to work that heart and lungs!! Or they are lepas but I still see a considerably big tummy!!at least for their size! Did you know that the WORST type of fat is the belly fat? Simply because your most vital organs are around that region i.e. kidney, liver, lungs and the heart and the fat just clogs their space. And we all know what happens when someone you don't like is in your space.....you get cranky and could explode with anger....a matter of time!! The healthiest lepas around are most likely those who have had a journey....from orobo to lepa or those who don't want to end up like an uncle or a parent due to an hereditary disease, so they are helping themselves by doing the right things.
Imagine all that fat getting bigger and bigger!!      DANGER
     


PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE PEOPLE!!!!

Old habits die hard. So even if you are lepa now.....please eat right...treat treats as such and execrcise...so that when any of the above 4 hit you, the effect wont be bad and you'll also be ready and already used to a certain lifestyle and it wont feel like punishment!



At F.i.t.T.r.i.x........wellness meets fabulosity. Its about looking and ALSO feeling great. And to feel great, you need to be healthy....



                                S.P.A.........Support Plan Accountability

17 comments:

  1. Choi! Ebun has come again to burst one of my fav bubbles! U mean even tho am lekpa, I have to exercise? I HATE EXERCISE!!! Any other route for me? I don't mind eating right, but pls don't send me to jog!!!
    Help a sister pls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeheehee...just doing my Job!:D. Hun u need to set your heart pumping like you unconsciously did back then in school. Jogging, running etc is great...but u can start with baby steps...Use the stairs more...take more walks...decide to do some window shopping and be all over the place, boogie down....u'll thank me later!

      Delete
    2. Ah okay oh! I will try.......

      Delete
  2. You are soooo hilariously correct!! God bless you for all the info weekly...and babe in my opinion you are A+++ already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right Ebun. I'm a standard size10, mother of 2 who weighs 59/60 kg with an average height... Friends give me kudos for this and ask how I managed to retain my size....but being lepacious as you said does not pass me as healthy or fit; I lose my breath so easily and I'd say my stomach is a bit big for my size although I try not to complain about this because most of my friends have a double size! I'm missing out on a vital lifestyle; working out! Until I add that to my heathy food intake I guess I'm not better than the 'orobos' of this World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loooove your frankness and i do feel you about not complaining! Your friends Would def see it as pride!!:P...You need to start to WORKOUT!!...as i said loosing the fat is just one of the benefits of WELLNESS...

      Delete
  4. Hilarious as usual Ebun!so honestly told biko.I have started looking forward to your write ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahahaa....abi na! *•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
      «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηк's ◦.•°´¨`»
      ¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*• A lot hun...

      Delete
  5. Gosh!! I just love love love your write ups!! You really are talented. I have a friend who has started your fittrix programme and is so excited about the results already! kudos! KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a whole lot!! oh really? Yesso! results have to show once you are doing it right!!

      Delete
  6. Interestin write-up.me likey.After dropin one,my tummy is no longer as flat as it use to be.its scary cos av tried all sorts of exercise.sit up,sit down,sit in,sit out.lool.pls advice a sista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx!! Nutrition is key as well hun. You cant eat wrong and expect fab results. Besides there are more effective exercises that sit ups.....

      Delete
  7. You make me feel so proud to be a lawyer ooo.....ah good gan! Multi talented tinz......Keep up the good work....and may our good Lord reward you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeheehee........very multi talented oo :P.....Amin!!

      Delete
  8. Chei!! that your report card of before.....get as e be ooo. Wow!!! Thank God you have righted it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank Jehovah too oo.....I have never felt more confident...and some of my most cherished moments-when i'm all dressed up and out with my kids and people think i'm baby sitting my eldest sister's kids!!

      Delete