Saturday 22 June 2013

RESPECT!!!!....but we need to earn it HUNS!!

Hi people!!!

I trust we all had an awesome week! By awesome i mean the GRACE to weather the crazy traffic,  annoying road marshals, overbearing bosses, nosy friends, some demanding family members and still eat healthy! :D. On that note i had an awesome week + my toddler's fever and crankiness but what even made mine more awesome is the results my F.i.t.T.r.i.x clients are getting!!.....Pure Fulfilment!!I LOVE MY JOB!! I HAVE FOUND MY MINISTRY!

Meanwhile my sister's  momimo went very very well, she was stunning!!! I have begggged her to allow me put her picture up! Love you hun!!


The cake was blah though!!OMG! It was the worst ever in look and presentation and taste...I had to be innovative( thank God for my MTN experience where innovation is the watch word) and tie a bow with chiffon around the excuse!! I thought we would feel better when we cut it up......viola!! pink velvet and choco milo!! Where did all the moist go!! I almost beat myself up for placing that order in the first place since i kuku tell people to avoid eating such. But its always BETTER to look at the silver lining in every grey cloud....at least no one was keen on eating it!! yaaaaaaay!

Today i want to give us all a break from food!...Lets talk about another favourite topic of mine.....FASHION!! I loooove dressing up and shoes are absolutely my weakest point! My best combo -  figure fitted but covered ensemble in fab fab shoes and nude make up but with some blush, sunglasses and my natural hair in all its glory:D. But errrrrrrrrrm i will not be talking about me.








My eyes kept getting assaulted the whole week.Everywhere i went i kept seeing fashion No Nos, from peaking tummy's to bulging ones in very tight tops (and they were not pregnant) to weird cleavages and really dark eye brows!! I honestly do not understand why a "fleshy" lady with a huge mid riff will indulge in Lycra whether as a top or pants? OR would wear see through chiffon top or dresses? Like seriously?The flab ain't appealing...trust me!

                                                     


When you start to love your body, then you will want to treat it right and dress it right. Fine, we are at that point we want to start gearing up for a new fab and trim body.....but whilst we are still in this body, lets treat it right and not make it the laughing stock of the town. I know when a lot of us look in the mirror, we see what we want to see.....the exotic Peruvian hair falling over your shoulders and the perfect MAC finish and the rouge lips that has given us the perfect pout and that exquisite LV tote! We think that's about all of it! Una lie pass Nwosu! All that fabulosity doesn't cover the bulging tummies or cellulite bumps showing through those Lycra pants or the christian mother arms!!

Bottom line is dress according to your body type to bring out your best assets......at least till you can get away with wearing almost anything.
  •  If you have a huge tummy please wear styles that cover them up nice and do not attempt to tuck your shirts in....plix!
  •  If you have huge laps....nice fitted pencil skirts coming at a little bit below the knees would make you look trimmer.
  • If you have huge arms, ditch the baby cap sleeves and sleeveless tops! Wear 3/4 sleeves more.
  • If you are top heavy, droop necks and Lycra are a no no.
  • If you are on the round-all-generous-big side one bold dark colour is best and you can accentuate with a touch of bright jazzy colour. Wear clothes that point to your good sides and not scream...I AM FAT!
I am getting sick of the male folk making fun of us when we saunter by.....we are a  stronger and more beautiful specie, so they should marvel and be in awe of God's awesomeness and not make a mockery of us!! At the bank on Tuesday i watched a fellow woman being reduced to nothing all because of her wrong choice in baffs! She was like a Uk 16 but had a really big tummy and decided to wear a dress at least 2 dresses smaller and it was Lycra!!! whyyyyyyy? She looked stuffed to be honest and though she had on a nice weave and her nails and make up on point...she looked like she was trying too hard! So some bored dudes waiting to get a cheque cleared decided to use her to pass the time!! Oh the horror!! Vile things came out of their mouths and i couldn't take it anymore as i was sooo sure she could hear them. On my way out (of course waited to tell them my mind on my way out- wisdom!!!) i told them both that it shows they don't have respect for women to run her down like that....and we would see their hot wives soon in a few years after 2 kids!!ptcheeeeuuuuww!   GIRL POWER!

Hello!!! a belt in this case is worn to show off a waist and not point to the fact that your tummy is huge!! She would have looked sharper and trimmer in a free tank top ,a boy friend jacket on it and a pair of fitted jeans as she has relatively slim limbs for her size.

Me and my girl JODIE( i loove her and her music....pure talent) at the WOWE @ Eko hotel last week. Though i have lost tons of weight but my hips have refused to lie completely so i still need to dress it aptly!!

Ladies feeling and looking great starts both from the inside and the outside......Lets learn to feed our bodies right (good food), dress aptly and feed our souls too. There's nothing more ridiculous than a woman who feels she is sexy but is inappropriately clad and is bouncing all over the place instead of just sitting down and sipping on mineral water!!!!!hian

 
 
S.P.A.......Support Plan Accountability

21 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! this is sooooooo true oooo!! Simply hilarious!!! i am in public and people think i have lost it oo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had had enough really of all the bad "sights"

      Delete
  2. Yepa!!! those women are horrible!!! haba kilode! Hilarious but on point write up! Weldone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister is a stunner!!! She looks foreign.i am actually trying to imagine that cake!! Hope she wasnt upset? You are sooooo right about this issue oo. People follow fashion blindly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one.I guess we need to face it when we gain a lot of weight instead of pretending the bulges ain't there.I just had to wake up recently that my size 8-10 days are over and dress appropraitely till I get back on track.really need to be HOT again and quit explaining to people how I got pregnant,had kids,bla bla bla.Need to get my MOJO back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL! My sister, it is a very serious and "sensitive" matter! But the truth has to be told. Looking uber HOT as usual by the way (wink). Another insightful write up. Thumbs up! - Faithie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anytime I read through ur writeup I wonder where you've been all this while n why it took u this long to discover yourself. Girl you are just amazing at these stuff n I sort of regret that you dint realise it earlier but better late than never right? Everything you analised out here is true n ur sis looks stunning. IV seen the picture of u n Jodie before n you know my comment concerning the way you were looking that night *wink*. Lol! I keep missing our outings cos of distance n ish SAD FACE! But there's plenty of time to hang out with you n the others again right, since I now have u guys for a lifetime. Lucky me *smiles* keep up the good work love. WELDONE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naaaaaaa.....no need for regrets hun!!I needed to have the experience so that i can have the substance to share and inspire others....Gods timing is ALWAYS best!.....thanx on my sister!

      Delete
  7. So very on point babes, ur write ups are d high points of my saturdays. Looking 4ward to next saturday. Welldone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am totally touched at being your saturday write up!!....thank you!

      Delete
  8. I forgot to indicate its Lucy but I know you would have known though. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice write up ebun! So true about dressing your size. You musnt wear a mini skirt if you re big just to look sexy.there are other ways to dress to look equally wow! I look forward to saturdays as I learn so much just reading from you. Keep it up girl. You've indeed found your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun......YES O I HAVE FOUND MY MINISTRY!!

      Delete
  10. Nice write up! I had a laugh and true talk. Congrats to Anu again.Well done Ebun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely! Well done girl!
    Kemi

    ReplyDelete